Welcome to Bilek Hotel.
The World Health Organization declared a pandemic due to Corona (Covid-19) on 11 March 2020. Since this date, measures taken worldwide have been increased.
Our hotel, the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Health, Culture and Tourism Ministry and the World Health Organization (WHO) is one to one advice circulars and are complied with.
As Bilek Hotel, since the day we were founded, we have fulfilled all the requirements regarding the health of our hotel guests in international standards. Our hygiene practices are audited and certified every month by Royalcert (International Health Inspection Service), an international independent organization, and we have fulfilled the criteria of “HEALTHY TOURISM CERTIFICATE” and we have been awarded this certificate.
During your stay at our hotel, you should act in line with the information specified in this guide; we ask you to comply with the purpose of protecting the health of both our own health and our guests and other employees staying in our hotel.
• Your room has been cleaned with products that have disinfected features, and after these processes, your room has been delivered to you as "first-time users".
• The products such as soap, shampoo, shower gel in your room are single-use and not used by anyone other than you.
• Daily cleaning of your room is done by our staff using a mask and disposable gloves.
• If you do not want to enter your room for daily room cleaning or your mini bar, please inform the reception that you do not want this service.
GENERAL USAGE AREAS
• All areas are cleaned with appropriate disinfection materials according to the quality of the surface, using appropriate disinfection materials.
• Restaurants, meeting hall, lobby, reception area, bar and other sales units and all general areas are arranged in accordance with the social distance plan; Necessary measures have been taken regarding social distance and necessary markings have been made. No more guests will be accepted to these areas than the capacity in accordance with the plan.
• There is enough hand disinfectant or antiseptic in all general usage areas.
• In order to ensure safe use in our fitness room, reservation system is implemented and the number and duration of the people to use at the same time are arranged in accordance with the social distance plan. After each use in these areas, cleaning of usage areas and equipment with hygiene materials in accordance with the standards is performed by us.
• Pool towels are provided for use by our personnel in closed bags.
• In our units where food and beverage services are provided, the distance between the tables is arranged as 1.5 meters.
• All our employees have received special training in epidemics and hygiene.
• Our personnel use protective materials such as mask gloves or face visors depending on the place and service when serving you.
• As in general usage areas, hygiene standards and practices are carried out in the same way and meticulously in all our personnel areas.
• In our facility, hygiene barriers, tools and equipment for hand and body hygiene are available in food production and kitchen areas.
• Cleaning and hygiene of kitchen related areas, all kinds of equipment used in the kitchen, countertop and storage areas are provided regularly.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
• You can use the elevators with people you stay in the same room. If there is another guest who is not staying with you in the elevator, please wait for the next elevator. Instead of using an elevator for nearby floors, you can also use the stairs.
• When walking inside the facility, pay utmost attention to maintaining social distance. Follow the signs posted by the hotel management.
• Keep the distance of 1.5 meters between the tables.
• If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 in yourself or one of our other guests you know, please notify the reception immediately, the reception will contact you with our covid-19 services manager and healthcare organizations to contact you.
• You can obtain protective materials such as disinfectants, masks and gloves from reception, housekeeping and room service free of charge at any time of the day so that you can use them as required under Covid-19 measures.
• Covid-19 virus, besides speaking and touching, nose, mouth, eyes, etc. It can pass by contact, hang in the air for a certain time and live on the contacted surface. For this reason, you should wash your hands frequently with soap and water. If you are far from the sinks, hand sanitizer devices have been placed at our locations where our service units are located.
• We remind you that different activities such as running, sports, cycling and swimming require different social distance and different measures even if precautions such as disinfectant and mask use are taken.
• The service and other business units (such as spa, gift store etc.) in the hotel and with the activities, transportation, meals, excursions, tours, flights, photographing, concerts, boats, sports, etc. that you will attend outside the hotel. You should definitely take all precautions in such events and inform the hotel about participating in these events beforehand. After these events, if you see any signs or symptoms related to Covid-19 and other epidemics, you should report this to the hotel management immediately. In such a case, the reception will contact you by contacting the covid-19 services manager and healthcare organizations.
• In case of any Covid-19 symptoms or positive test results inside or outside the hotel, the hotel phone you need to contact immediately is 0212 324 20 24.
• We remind you once again that you may have legal obligations if you disguise findings, information, symptoms and notify the hotel management or comply with all infectious diseases, including Covid-19.
Thank you for the precautions you have carefully read and will follow to protect the health of our other guests and employees, especially your own health.
"Due to the decisions taken by the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey, the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the Ministry of Health and the local authorities during the normalization process of the Covid -19, the facility reserves the right to change in service understanding."
"In accordance with the Covid -19 circular of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey, sports activities can be open / closed by acting in accordance with the legislation."